A whole month blogging!

I can't believe it's been a whole month since I started this blog! Time really does fly when you're having fun! I've learnt a lot in the last month, how to make and run a blog, keeping track of my stats and mostly in using platforms like Twitter and Pinterest to promote my posts! I really am surprised at the amount of traffic they've both brought in!

So, let me give you a run down of the numbers so far...

1 month
2 pages
4 recipe's of the week
31 posts
282 page visits...

but still no comments! Come on people, if you like what you've read I'd be grateful for a comment. I suppose this is the target for next month, getting some quality posts organised so I can get people commenting... Wish me luck!

I'm also going to explore Google+ more this month, I keep getting recommendations but not entirely sure what that means... It's all a bit new to me! 

Also if you have any tips on getting people to comment on your blog posts, please let me know! 

Thank you all 
Jo xxx

Comments