Weird...

Why is it that sometimes I wake up and a song is in my head?

Today is one of those days, I've got high hopes for the day, because 'Walking on Sunshine' feels like it's blaring up there in my head.

But why that song? Yes, it's a song I know, but I haven't heard it in ages, I wouldn't class it as one of my favourites either... It's not even sunny outside, so the weather hasn't prompted it.

It is Saturday, I have no work today and the possibilities are endless. I could have had a lie in but instead, my brain wakes my body up with the cheerful tones of Katrina and her Waves!

Let's just hope I don't waste the day seeing as it's started off in such an upbeat manner. I need to make the most of it!

Does this ever happen to you? Do you wake up to a theme song for the day? What does it mean?

Comments