What I'm currently doing...

Sorry I'm a little late posting today, had a really busy few days!

Anyway today I thought I'd share a few things about me!

So, what I'm currently doing...
Reading I've actually been glancing through the Chamber's Dictonary believe it or not! I'm between books at the moment.
Listening to the soundtrack to Frozen. Loving all the new jazzy Disney songs!
Laughing at April fool's day pranks from previous years on the internet... Procrastinating or what?!
Planning my future!
Eating lots of boiled eggs and soldiers (informally known as 'chucky eggs')
Feeling like there aren't enough hours in the day!
Discovering new ways of exercising (see yesterday's post!)
Looking at Penny, fast asleep on her back beside me... It's a dog's life!
Wearing my dressing gown still... Next job is to get dressed!
Cooking I just had cereal, does that count?
Wondering 'When will my life begin' (I watched Tangled the other day, and this jazzy tune is stuck there along with 'Reindeer's are better than people'

So thats a bit about me! How about you?

Love Jo xxx

Comments