What I'm doing at the moment

Hi guys,

Just another quick post to update you on what I'm doing at the moment.

Reading I'm about half way through 'The Cuckoo's Calling' by Robert Galbraith. It's the new book J.K Rowling wrote under a pseudonym, and I must say it's really grabbing my attention at the moment!
Listening to Absolute Radio in my car on the way to work. Especially the 80's classics!
Laughing at Penny, she always makes me laugh, bless her!
Planning our abroad holiday this year, only 6 months to go and lots of planning and booking to do in the meantime!
Eating lots of chocolate... Cadbury's dairy milk to be specific
Feeling bloated... From all the chocolate
Discovering interesting facts regarding places we're due to holiday to, it's getting me all excited.
Looking at what a lovely sunny morning it looks outside... Then remembering I'll be stuck in an office with automatic outdoor shutters which close at the first sight of sun :-(
Wearing workwear :-(
Cooking smoked salmon and cream cheese bagels, our absolute favourite morning treat!
Wondering How long the next three days will be at work before I get a 4 day Bank Holiday weekend... REALLY looking forward to it!

So there you go, a little update on all things me!

Love Jo xxx

Comments