An apology and an update

Hi Guys,

I haven't posted anything for a few months, which I'm very sorry about. I've been so busy at work, on extra hours and training tons of newbies, that it's been absolutely manic, and I've only just found the time to keep up my normal household routine! I just wanted to share with you a little update at the moment, so here goes...


Currently I'm:

Listening to Absolute radio in the car on the way to work. Loving the 80's classics!
Laughing at Penny. The field behind our house has recently been cut so she's loving playing in the strands of long grass that have been left!
Eating lots of chocolate... Cadbury's Dairy Milk to be exact. Not too good for the Miami beach body, but brilliant for the soul!
Feeling content. Life is pretty good!
Discovering Scrivener. I've started using it to plan my novel, it's my new best friend!
Looking at what a lovely sunny morning it is today, and hoping it stays nice for the wedding I'm attending later!
Wearing my dressing gown...bliss!
Cooking healthy teas, starting tomorrow.Only one month to go to holiday means we need to get cracking on the salads!
Reading 'The Silkworm' by Robert Galbraith. Its the new book by J K Rowling written under a pseudonym and I must say it's really grabbing my attention at the moment. Cormoran Strike is a very intriguing detective!
Planning our abroad holiday this year. Only one month to go and lots of planning and booking to do in the meantime!
Wondering how often I should be blogging? I'm annoyed with myself for not keeping it up and procrastinating over other things but I'm determined to try and blog better from now on!

Comments